This post is part of an ongoing "Be More Creative" series that has something in it for everyone.
- Do you need a new tool to do a job....or could you use something you have on hand in a new way?
- Do you need a new outfit....or could a scarf be creatively tied with it to make a "new" ensemble?
- Can you make a dinner from leftovers and pantry items without going to the store?
- Could you make hand weights out of canned food or bags of rice, rather than getting "real" ones?
- How about going to the library, or borrowing books online instead of buying?
- Would your children play a board game rather than going to see a movie?
- Can you highlight your own hair without spending a fortune at the salon?
- How about rearranging your decor and "shopping your house," before shopping Hobby Lobby?
- What service could you trade with friends, rather than hiring someone?