Or, Get More Company Girl Traffic To Your Blog!
We all love visitors to our blogs. I simply adore reading comments and "getting to know" my online friends! So I'd like to invite you to join an easy meme as a way to enrich our Company Girl identity and get to know each other better.
And best of all, it will help you build traffic to your blog. If you are a new blogger, this will be an fun way to get started in the blogworld.
Many of you participate in memes regularly and they can be a great way to generate some traffic and be involved with fun activities on the "interweb." Laura at OrgJunkie has a great one on Mondays, and of course, there is Shannon's Works for Me Wednesday, which is awesome.
This will be really simple. Each Friday, I will post a Coffee's On! meme that will use the following guidelines.
1. Your link should be to a blog post about a Small Thing activity or inspiration from the recent week, unless I specify another topic. (I'm keeping the door open for last-minute creativity!)
2. Your link must be family-friendly and in keeping with the spirit of Home Sanctuary.
3. You need to link back to Home Sanctuary in your post. I'll try and get the logo code ready so you can use it on your blog as well!
4. You will have all weekend to add your link to the "Mr. Linky." That way we can visit over the weekend at our leisure.
So let's talk about things you might post about. Think of it like you're putting on a pot of coffee and inviting some friends over to your cute blog pad. We're wearing our sweats, and have just dropped by to chat for a few minutes. This is your chance to share with your Company Girls something that you've done to help create your own sanctuary, like....
- Pictures! Everyone loves photos.
- Write! Tell us what you did to accomplish a Small Thing during the week.
- Inspire! Show how you are inspired to create sanctuary for your family.
- Share! Let us peek into your life and see what you enjoy, what you care about and what your goals are.
- Take a Tangent! Sometimes a Small Thing will nudge you into thinking about or doing something completely different. Just share how a Small Thing took you in a new direction, even if it's not the Small Thing itself.
- Invite your friends! Let your friends know about our easy meme and then let's see what happens. This is not a competition to be a "successful" meme, this is just an opportunity to have some fun.
I look forward to visiting tomorrow, and I'll get the coffee started!
P.S. I am still trying to figure out a good way for our non-blogger Company Girls to participate. You can always leave a comment in the comment section (rather than a link) while I work on solving it. Maybe facebook or some other social media would work?