Good morning, my sweet Company Girls!
As I get closer and closer to my book launch date, I feel more and more grateful for all the people who have encouraged me along the way. Each comment, each email, each time someone has said something kind...well, it's put wind in my sails for this long journey I've been on.
I think that's what companionship is all about, and you all have been amazing!
I was recently interviewed by Sharon Leavitt of Tyndale House Publishers, and I want to share it with you today. Are you a podcast listener like I am? I love to listen to a conversation or a talk someone's given–often when I'm washing dishes or folding clothes. It makes the "mindless" tasks go by quickly!
So, hey. Whatever you're doing, turn your speakers up and enjoy!
If you're unable to see the button, click to my blog here.
Here are some Question Highlights:
- So, how did you end up with a donkey, of all things?
- How did a stray donkey wind up becoming the catalyst and inspiration for the book?
- What type of audience did you write this book for?
- In your book you talk about overcoming your fear of taking risks. What are you doing now that you never thought you’d do?
- Is there a common principle that readers might take away from the book, especially if they are faced with something that appears to be a problem?
- Is this a book just for "animal people?"
I hope you'll take a few minutes and listen in!
And tell me, what question would YOU like to ask me?