Every now and then, I come across something I can't pass up sharing with you. The "Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle" is just such a thing. In full disclosure this is an affiliate link, which means I earn a percentage from each sale, but please know that I only share products or services that I personally use or think you might benefit from, friend to friend.
That said, please read on, because this is a good one.
This is for all of us who waste time looking for shoes, need help planning meals, or can't find that important document (cough, cough, that's me).
There's a great group of organizing gurus — regular people who’ve found practical solutions to their everyday struggles, who are sharing their best tips and tactics with us in all the areas we find most challenging. They've put together a huge bundle of resources to help us.
You sort of need to see it to understand it all (I've listed the individual resources below), but the package includes 38 digital products on topics like how to organize your photos, decluttering, family systems, meal planning, time management, and much more. All together, it’s worth over $650.
It also comes with two brilliant bonus offers worth over $40:
Besides being incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $650 worth of amazing products for a sweet 95% off.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this Super Bundle, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, printing out planners, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the area you want to tackle first and start getting organized!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 6 days. After Monday night, January 30th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
If you're interested, click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
There's a full money-back happiness guarantee, just in case it's not what you were looking for.
Here's a list of the individual resources that are included, along with their value:
Cleaning & Chores
- 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner by Susan Cramer ($9.00)
- 30 Day Guide to a Clean and Organized Home by Rachel Jones ($27.97)
- Energy Budget: Time Management for the Chronically Ill (And Others With Long-Term Roadblocks) by Rachel Ramey ($78.00)
- The Three Systems Every Family Needs by Saren Loosli ($24.00)
- Chaos To Clutter-Free: 16 Realistic Steps To An Organized Home by Davonne Parks ($4.99)
- Freed from Clutter: Declutter Course by Becky Mansfield ($47.00)
- Step-By-Step Decluttering: Your Guide To Less Stuff And An Uncluttered Home by Sarah Mueller ($15.00)
- 30 Days To An Organized Life by Kimberlee Stokes ($9.00)
- Home Management For The Homeschool Mom: Simplifying The Big Things So You Don’t Miss The Little Things by Amy Roberts ($9.99)
- Home Organizing DIY Assessment Workbook by Andi Willis ($7.00)
- Organizing For School Success Kit by Saren Loosli ($27.00)
- Organizing Life As Mom by Jessica Fisher ($12.00)
- Sanity Savers For Christian Moms: Simple Solutions For A More Joy-filled Life! by Kristi Clover ($5.99)
Managing Your Time
- 5 Days To A Better Morning by Crystal Paine ($2.99)
- Mindspace: 10 Practices To Help You Let Go Of Mental Clutter And Make Room For More Joyful, Creative Living by Melissa Camara Wilkins ($9.99)
- Never-Ending To-Do List: A One-Hour Solution for Busy Parents Who Want Less Stress And More Fun by Kelly Holmes ($4.99)
- Routine Cards by Rachel Norman ($6.00)
- Spend Your Days: How to Control Time with Rocks, Bullets, Chisels, & a Boat by Tsh Oxenreider ($8.00)
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith ($7.95)
- The Printable Recipe Binder Kit by Kalyn Brooke ($12.00)
- The Ultimate Guide To Freezer Cooking by Crystal Barton ($10.00)
Organizing Paperwork & Digital Files
- 10 Steps To Organizing Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff ($3.95)
- 2017 Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- Evernote Essentials by Brett Kelly ($29.00)
- Paperwork: Sorted! by Chrissy Halton ($12.39)
- Spend Well Budgeting System: Printable Files To Help You Take Control Of Your Finances by Carrie Lindsey ($5.99)
- The Sunday Basket: Weekly Paper Organizing & Planning by Lisa Woodruff ($7.95)
- The Ultimate Unofficial Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- 2017 All Inclusive Binder by Mique Provost ($19.99)
- 2017 Christmas Planner by Mandi Ehman ($4.00)
- 2017 Homestead Management Printables by Quinn Veon ($8.99)
- 2017 Thanksgiving Planner by Mandi Ehman ($3.00)
- Homekeeping Foundations Kit: The Perfect DIY Homekeeping Binder Kit by Clean Mama ($20.00)
- Homeschool Mom Life Binder by Heather Bowen ($19.99)
- How To Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($49.00)
- Printable Planner Stickers by Rachael Wynn ($28.46)
- The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas ($47.00)
- Wanderlist: Your Travel Planning Toolkit by Kimberly Tate ($12.99)
Pretty cool! I'm personally going to use the section on organizing paperwork and digital files, because Lord knows I need it. Many of the other products don't apply to my current season of life, but the value is such that I can just use what I need and still get my money's worth.
I'd love to hear what specific areas you're working on in your life! Is this something you'd find helpful?