One of my favorite games to play on a rainy afternoon or during a long car trip is "Would You Rather?" It's a great conversation starter and a fun way to use your imaginations. Mostly, we made up our own "would you rather" questions, but there are hundreds of them online that make the game really fun. Here are five I picked randomly, just for example:
1. Would you rather drink a bowl full of gravy or have a large spider caught in your hair?
2. Would you rather write a best-selling novel or be an expert at picking stocks?
3.Would you rather have the details of your romantic life be made into a hit sit-com or have every one you meet know your personal finances?
4. Would you rather be able to fly or turn invisible?
5. Would you rather go 30 days without refined sugar or 90 days without caffeine?
Today's Small Thing is to choose your own tasks by playing "Would You Rather?" by selecting from four questions:
1. Would you rather dust your living room while walking like a chicken, or cluck like a chicken while folding laundry?
2.Would you rather do the dishes while singing the theme song from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, or sweep the floor while singing "Just a Spoonful of Medicine?"
3. Would you rather sweep your front porch in heels and pearls, or wear an apron all day long?
4. Would you rather do the Hokey Pokey for no reason at all, or do some version of the Electric Slide while picking up in one room?
OK, here are the rules. You can pick one task from each question for 50 points each. You don't have to do all four...you can do only one task from one question if you like, but to earn the points you got to honestly DO one of the choices.
You could earn up to 200 points today....just for playing a game.
Say, sly mama! Get your kids or spouse to help you earn them - as long as SOMEONE in your household picks one "Would You Rather" task from any or all of questions. :)
So, let's play! First....what are your answers to the first five questions? And...want to share which tasks will you take on from the final four? Finally, do you want to pose your own "would you rather questions" in the comments and see who will answer? C'mon! I'll play.